Process Artisan at ABInBev
- Company: ABInBev
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Tanzania
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Operating the Brewing process area according to the work instructions and adhering to usage standards
- Carrying out the required quality checks as described in the quality control and analysis work practice
- Recording waste on the appropriate documentation or information systems, and reviewing waste trends to identify problems or opportunities timeously
- Carry out in-depth cleaning, lubrication and inspection of machines according to the work instructions, and following the schedules supplied by the maintenance planner
- Carrying out routine maintenance activities according to the maintenance schedule
- Where routine maintenance reveals larger problems, and the process artisan is unable to resolve these, it must be escalated to the team leader
- Taking part in maintenance and cleaning days
- This work must be executed in support of the maintenance support team and in accordance with the schedule issued by the maintenance planner
- Taking part in maintenance post mortem, This must be done in support of maintenance specialist support
- Monitoring trends when conducting routine maintenance
- Where trends indicate the existence of underlying problems, corrective action must be Quality Control and Analyses taken
- When problems occur, applying the appropriate techniques (e.g. 5y, quick fix routines etc.) the identify and correct the problem
- Where the process artisan is unable to resolve the problem, involve fellow team members or escalate to the team leader if necessary
- Where problems have been resolved, verify that the problems have been eliminated
- The process artisan should involve other team members in evaluating opportunities and call in specialist resources to assist if required
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in Electrical Engineer or Equivalent
- Min 6-12 on Job training
- 2 year’s experience in an FMCG Environment
- Experience in the Food Industry or Brewing environment
- Good understanding of the VPO principles
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 8 March 2022.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8th March , 2022.