Private Sector Engagement Officer at Research Triangle Institute (RTI)
- Company: Research Triangle Institute (RTI)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Private Sector Engagement Officer
The Officer will provide technical support for activities that cover identification of potential products and services, value addition, quality assurance, and linkages to broader markets for conservation friendly products and services.
Skills & Abilities:
- Master’s degree in business administration, biodiversity conservation, ecosystem management, natural resources management, Environmental/natural resource economics, environmental science or/and Bachelor’s degree and 1 year of experience in private sector development and agribusiness.
- Experience and/or training on agribusiness, value chain assessments, and innovative financing models by different financial institutions.
- Experience working with counterparts at various levels of government, private sector leaders, and other stakeholders preferred;
- Proficiency in English is required.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line by August 302021, RTI is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
*No applicant will ever be asked for any payment either to secure a role with RTI International or as a follow-up to having been awarded a position with RTI International. If anyone ever approaches you asking for any such payment, please immediately email [email protected]