Principal Planning Officer II at ATCL
- Company: ATCL
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded achievement and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers expectation in line of its mission of provision of reliable, safe and high-quality services. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanian to fill the positions mentioned below;
POSITION: Principal Planning Officer II – (1 POST)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Master’s Degree in one of the following fields; Planning, Project Planning, Statistics, Economics or equivalent qualifications from any recognized Institution
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields; Planning, Project Planning, Statistics, Economics or equivalent qualifications from any recognized Institution
- Must have at least ten (10)years of working experience in related field
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze impact of economic growth in relation with Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) business and operation and advice the Management accordingly;
- Coordinate research on areas which have impact in ATCL business;
- Perform cost benefit analysis to the entire ATCL operation and business;
- Continuously scan the internal and external key success factors and identify opportunities;
- Coordinate preparation of ATCL’s business and operation strategies;
- Develop and coordinate implementation of aviation related investment and projects;
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Conducts Performance Review and Appraisal of subordinates and gives feedback respectively.
- Perform any other official duties as may be assigned by a supervisor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Five (5) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive
Method of ApplicationInterested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
A curriculum vitae (CV), Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
Two recent passport size photographs Name and address of at least two reputable referees; Applicants from Public Service should route their applications through their employers; Applicants reliable contact address, email address and telephone number. Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
CLOSING DATES: Application letters should be directed to the following address: –
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Applicants should consider the following closing dates for this post as follows:
The deadline for submitting the application is 23 January 2023.