Principal at SMIHAS – Santa Maria Institute
- Company: SMIHAS – Santa Maria Institute
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Santa Maria Institute of Health and Allied Sciences, Dar-es-Salaam announces the following vacancies to be filled with immediate effect. The institute which was established in 2019 provides Health programs under the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
Position Title: Principal
Preferable candidates with:
- Bachelor’s degree with a good GPA in any of the fields of medical, pharmacy, nursing, education and other related fields.
- Experience of at least 8 years in training institutions of which 3 years should be at managerial level.
- Postgraduate degree or Diploma in management, education management and other fields mentioned above will be an added advantage.
- Have good understanding and adaptive skills of different cultural values.
- Have strong managerial attributes.
- Be independent capable to work under pressure and performance- driven.
- Be detail-oriented problem solver.
- Play a role of Chief Executive Officer and Chief administrator of the Institute.
- Provide direction for the planning and operation of all aspects of the Institute’s programs and services.
- Oversee institute’s quality assurance function.
- Maintain compliance with owner’s policies, regulators’ rules and regulations and state laws and policies.
- Oversees the daily activities and operations within the Institute.
- EMOLUMENTS AND OTHER ALLOWANCES: 3,782,000 + AND OTHER BENEFITS
- Attractive remuneration package will be accorded as per institute’s scheme.
Method of ApplicationApplication has to include recent photographs, copy of academic certificates and relevant transcripts, Curriculum Vitae, National ID copy, three references with valid contacts, and
Application package should be sent by courier or by email to the the address below.
Applications should be sent to:
SANTA MARIA INSTITUTE OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES
Ubungo Plaza 2ndfloor
P. O. Box 34089, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Phone: 0686 312 894
Email Id: [email protected]