Plumber x3 at Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA)
- Company: Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
TANZANIA INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY (TIA)
INTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR CONTRACT EMPLOYMENT
Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) is looking for qualified and dedicated staff to fill the following posts on the basis of one-year contract.
Plumber (3 Posts — Dar-es-SaIaam, Mtwara & Singida Campuses)
Holder of Full Technician Certificate (FTC) majoring in Plumbing, Masonry or Civil Works from recognized training institution or VETA Vocational Certificate
Grade I OR Il in Plumbing and Pipes Fitting.
- identifying and carrying out routine, periodical and preventive maintenance on plumbing works and other small civil works;
- Helping main technician in identifying requirements for tools, equipment for various maintenance works;
- Assisting main Technician in dealing with water utilities companies for bills and usage;
- Maintaining water facilities in accordance with set standards, regulations, economy and safety;
- Carrying out installation of water facilities whenever required.
General Conditions: –
Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone- numbers.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
- Applicants must attach their certified certificates
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Deadline for application is 2 nd November, 2023;
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Method of ApplicationA signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
TANZANIA INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY,
DAR ES SALAAM,
TEL +255 22 2851035/6
FAX +255 22 2851038
NOTE: Applicants tendering fake or forged certificates and other related documents will not be considered with possibility of prosecution.