Planning Officer II at ATCL
- Company: ATCL
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded achievement and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers expectation in line of its mission of provision of reliable, safe and high-quality services. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanian to fill the positions mentioned below;
POSITION: Planning Officer II -(1 POST)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
- Must have Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields; Planning, Project Planning, Statistics, Economics or equivalent qualifications from any recognized Institution
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the preparation of plans and budget;
- Gathering information and key in data for projects analysis;
- Solicit information for reports preparation;
- Support data collection for the research and survey;
- Collect and key in data for the business analysis;
- Solicit data for required by aviation regulatory bodies association like TCAA IATA, ICAO, AFRAA; and
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Perform any other official duties as may be assigned by a supervisor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Five (5) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive
Method of ApplicationInterested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicants from Public Service should route their applications through their employers;
- Applicants reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences CLOSING DATES: Application letters should be directed to the following address: – MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Applicants should consider the following closing dates for this post as follows: The deadline for submitting the application is 23 January 2023.