16 Aug 2021
Planning Officer at Zanzibar University
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Zanzibar University
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Zanzibar Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Zanzibar University invites job applications from suitably qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill the following posts:
PLANNING OFFICER (1 Post)
- An applicant must possess at least Master of Planning, Economics, Statistics or other related field;
- Good command of written and spoken English language and knowledge of computer skills;
- Working experience of at least three years in the same field in higher learning Institution or large/reputable public/private organisations;
- Good command of Arabic language will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing Technical expert on University plans, programmes and projects;
- Assisting DVC Administration in preparing short term plans and ensuring resources allocation;
- Co-coordinating and controlling plans as well as effective and efficient utilization of human resources;
- Co-coordinating Preparation of project write ups;
- Planning developments of various structures at University Campus e.g Halls of residence, staff housing, offices, roads, etc;
SALARY AND OTHER BENEFITS
- The University will offer a good salary and other benefits to any successful candidate.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationApplicants are required to submit typed application letters with detailed CVs and copies of relevant documents to support their applications. They should also indicate their current postal addresses, e-mails and telephone numbers.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor,
The following e-mails: [email protected] or [email protected] Deadline for receiving application letters is 24th August, 2021.
Only the shortlisted applicants will be notified.