Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Systems Advisor at WaterAid
- Company: WaterAid
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Want to use your skills in managing systems to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as the Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting (PMER) Systems Advisor to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that, you’ll be joining a 2020 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation.
As PMER Systems Advisor, your focus will be to strengthen our Programme Management Information Systems (PMIS) so that programme and project managers have the right information to make the right decisions to maximise our impact.
You will be helping staff across our Country Programmes, Regional Teams and UK functions to get the most out of our systems, both by building their capacity to use the systems and responding to their evolving information needs to further develop our systems and the quality of information they provide.
This is a full time, permanent position.
To see the full job description, please click ‘Apply‘. Please apply by:
* Submitting your CV and a Cover Letter in a single document in either Word Document or PDF format.
* Please indicate your location and the right to work eligibility in your Cover letter.
Applications will close one minute before midnight on 13/03/2022. Availability for interview is required the week commencing 21/03/2022.
In this role, you will champion the use of WaterAid’s Programme Management Information Systems and support Country Programmes, regional teams and WaterAid UK staff through user training, data quality checking and the development of dashboards and reports.
* Support the project to replace existing programme and funding systems with an integrated management information system
* Provide direct user support, both face to face and remotely
* Develop and deliver internal communications relating to WaterAid’s programme management information systems across the organisation to ensure widespread understanding of the role of systems within programme management and reporting.
* Line manage the Programme Data Analyst
To be successful, you’ll need:
* Good understanding and operational experience of managing databases or management information systems
* Experience of delivering software-user training and support services to non-technical users
* Experience of improving data quality and understanding of importance of data quality and completeness
* Experience of using Power BI Dashboards
* Experience of managing and motivating staff
* Demonstrate good oral and presentational skills
Location: The role can be based in the UK or one of the following WaterAid Country Programme – Burkina Faso, Mali, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia.
Salary: This role is Grade F in Country Programmes and a Grade 4 in the UK. Salary and benefits will be in line with WaterAid country’s salary scale.
Please contact [email protected] for any queries.
Please note that we are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your right to work eligibility in the country to which you wish to work.For UK based applicants, WaterAid is located in Canary Wharf, London and this will be your location and contract base.
WaterAid is open and supportive of flexibility. We are currently defining our approach to hybrid working. The right balance between office and home-based working should be agreed with your line manager. Your flexibility requirements and that of the role will be discussed at the interview stage with you.
WaterAid is committed to ensuring that wherever we work in the world there is no tolerance for the abuse of power, privilege or trust. WaterAid reinforces a culture of zero tolerance towards any form of inappropriate behaviour, abuse, harassment, or exploitation of any kind. The safeguarding of our beneficiaries, staff, volunteers and anyone working on our behalf, is our top priority and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff and volunteers are required to share in this commitment through our Global Code of Conduct. We will conduct the most appropriate pre-employment references and checks to ensure high standards are maintained.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 13th March, 2022.