Planning/development Engineer (5) at ATCL
- Company: ATCL
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet as part of implementation of its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2021/2022. In line with this expansion, the Company is also making some reforms in Engineering and Maintenance section to accommodate the business needs. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions: –
PLANNING/DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (5 POSTS)
The following are the qualifications for aspired candidates: –
- Must have Degree in Aeronautical Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical/Aircraft power plants/ Aircraft Structures/ Electronics (^Telecommunication or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; Or
- TCAA Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License, with at least 3 years working experience.
- Must be computer literate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in planning aircraft check dates according to check intervals and aircraft utilization.
- To assist in preparing check packages for aircraft.
- To assist in compiling and updating aircraft maintenance and component life.
- To assist in preparation and issuing of daily May Fly, showing aircraft movement and their details.
- To assist in developing and design modifications to structure, power plants, landing gears components and systems.
- To assist in conducting periodic salvage investigation.
Method of ApplicationInterested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following:-
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities, i.e. Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council (NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Copy of birth certificate, passport or Citizen Identity Card
- Names and addresses of at least two reachable referees
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Applicants from the Public Service should channel their requests through their current employers
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM
DATE ISSUED: 06.11.2020
The deadline for submitting the application is 20 November 2020