Planner /Scheduler x2 at ASFA Hose Service and Maintenance Support Ltd
- Company: ASFA Hose Service and Maintenance Support Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mwanza Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
ASFA Hose Service and Maintenance Support Ltd is a registered firm in Tanzania with offices at Mwanza, Kahama – Shinyanga and Tabora regions. ASFA is legally reputable to carry on the business of providing hydraulic services such as hydraulic hoses, pumps, fittings, adaptor filters, O-ring also we are dealing with Mechanical services, civil services, fire suppression system, welding and fabrication that include technical support, repair as well supply of personal protective equipment (PPE), Supply of spare parts for Automotive and heavy machine-like KOMATSU, CATERPILLAR
The company also carry out a business of supplying different products to various Individuals, Private Companies, Government Institutions and overseas Companies and Agencies.
We’re looking for an experienced candidates who is passionate about our mission of building long term relationship with our clients and providing unique customer service.
PLANNER /SCHEDULER – (2 POST)
We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of Planner/scheduler who is responsible for Plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors the flow of products through the complete production cycle. Provides timely planning and scheduling of manufacturing work orders to the manufacturing floor in order to achieve both internal financial goals and customer delivery dates.
Location: Mwanza HO Offices
- Design all project schedule and contract agreements and ensure integrity of data in all project life cycle and prepare required reports to provide support to all clients.
- Prepare an efficient Contract Master Schedule and maintain knowledge of all key project milestones. Administer project from conceptualization to implementation and evaluate all issues.
- Design all planning controls for various levels and fabricate all resources.
- Design an efficient engineering schedule and prepare all vendor packages in coordination with project technical directors.
- Ensure compliance to schedule and manage all project deliverables and recommend increase in all engineering processes.
- Administer all projects and assist in appropriate distribution of all project hours.
- Evaluate all man hours spent for various activities and prepare accurate reports for same and maintain record of all project progress.
- Evaluate all fabrication site and vendor schedule and ensure adherence to contract master schedule. Ensure efficiency of all schedule plant production with help of ERP business system software.
- Collaborate with all cross functional team to maintain quality assurance for all activities.
- Assist to identify and resolve all issues in normal operations and manage all communication for all schedule disruption.
- Design and manage all stock transfer requests for ERP system.
- Perform audits on various plans and prepare all required documents and provide required training to all subordinates.
- Provide support to all process control operations and recommend improvements.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree/experience combination in projects planning and/or engineering.
- Three-year experience of using MS Project, Mechanical and electrical system automation, SAP.
- Subject matter expertise using MS Project to manage an integrated master schedule and the supporting detailed schedules.
- Extremely proficient in MS Office .
- Superior interpersonal and demonstrated facilitation skills, including the ability to motivate and influence others, build effective interpersonal relationships, and be able to foster and contribute to a positive and productive team environment.
- Creative and innovative with assignments. Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in work style to better respond to multiple requests/tasks and handle sudden changes in priorities. Able to embrace and participate in change initiatives.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications.
- Excellent communication skills.