Physiotherapist II x3 at K’s Hospital Limited
- Company: K’s Hospital Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mbeya Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
Physiotherapist II 3 posts at K’s Hospital Limited June, 2021
K’s Hospital was established in 1994 and registered in Tanzania as private Hospital under the Private Hospital (Regulation) Act Number 6 of 1977 as amended by Act Number 26 of 1991. It is currently registered as a District level hospital with registration Number 127204. K’s Hospital is located along the Tanzam highway at Mafiat area 2.5 km from Mbeya City Centre.
Internal Medicine, Orthopedics Surgery, General Surgery, Laboratory services – (managed by Lancet laboratories Tanzania – globally recognized for their quality services), OBGY and Gynecology department, Paedriatic department, Dental unit, ENT department, Ophthalmology department, Physiotherapy department, ICU department and Emergency services.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the jobs positions below….
Physiotherapist II – 3 Post
Position: Physiotherapist II
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To treat patients under supervision of senior staff;
- To keep and maintain patients records and statistics;
- To take care of equipment in the Unit/department and report any malfunctions; and
- To perform any other related duty as assigned by the Supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of three years Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution.
- Duty Station:Mbeya
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Birth certificate.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
Method of ApplicationApplications should be submitted electronically through the email: [email protected] with the subject line of the Position or hand delivered to:
Hospital Secretary, P. O. BOX 450, Mafiat, Mbeya.
Please note:only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Closing date for application is 06th July 2021.
Or Call us 0784 350 222/0767 350 222