Physiotherapist at Williamson Diamond Limited (WDL)
- Company: Williamson Diamond Limited (WDL)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
Applicants are invited to apply for the existing position mentioned above.
Position Title: Physiotherapist
Location: Williamson Diamonds Limited, Mwadui, Shinyanga Grade: C4
Report to: Medical Officer In charge
Summary: Williamson Diamond Limited (WDL) is Tanzania’s only large-scale diamond producer. The mine is an open pit operation based upon the 146-hectare Mwadui kimberlite pipe, which is one of the world’s largest economic kimberlites.. For over 80 years, Williamson Diamond Limited has lived side by side and co-existed peacefully with the communities around Mwadui, while implementing a wide range of development programs for the last ten years, focusing on promoting the lives and livelihoods of the communities surrounding Mwadui Mine Site.
Role Description: Physiotherapist will be responsible to provide quality rehabilitation/physiotherapy services to all clients attending WDL Hospital Physiotherapy Unit.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To treat patients through advanced physiotherapy techniques.
- Provide quality physiotherapy services to WDL hospital clients.
- To conduct health education to inpatients and out patients.
- To keep and maintain patients records.
- To ensure proper keep up of equipment in the Unit.
- To provide community health education on symptom recognition and disability prevention.
Minimum Requirements for all applicants:
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy.
- Registration with Medical Council of Tanganyika, Valid practicing license is required.
- A minimum of 3 year working experience as a Physiotherapist.
- Able to use Physiotherapy machines like electric traction machine.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Swahili
- Other required Skills and Competencies: Basic computer skills
Method of ApplicationCandidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their applications describing how they qualify for the positions. They should also send detailed CV, copies of certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses before 18th April 2023 at 16hrs00. Via the following address:
Human Resources Manager,
Williamson Diamonds Ltd,
- 0. Box 23,
Or drop the same through the following email, [email protected]
NB: Please complete an external job application form
Williamson Diamonds Limited supports the Mineral policy (2009) of Tanzania and is committed to ensure adequate development of local technical capacity to service the mining industry; and to employ local experts available and develop succession plans for Tanzanians to take over expatriate positions. Pre-screening, profile testing, on mine assessments, medical and security clearances form part of the minimum requirement and selection process. Short listed candidates will be required to attend a panel interview. Employment of the successful candidate is subject to passing on mine induction and the aforementioned criteria. If you do not hear from us after 30thMay, 2023 please consider yourself unsuccessful. Williamson Diamonds Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Petra Diamonds does not at any time require any form of payment for recruitment purposes. If you are approached in this regard, you should report the incident immediately via one of the following hotlines:
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE