Pharmacy Technicians x2 at K’s Hospital Limited
- Company: K’s Hospital Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mbeya Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
Internal Medicine, Orthopedics Surgery, General Surgery, Laboratory services – (managed by Lancet laboratories Tanzania – globally recognized for their quality services), OBGY and Gynecology department, Paedriatic department, Dental unit, ENT department, Ophthalmology department, Physiotherapy department, ICU department and Emergency services.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the jobs positions below….
Pharmacy Technician – 2 Post
Position: Pharmacy Technician
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports pharmacological services by stocking, assembling, and distributing medications
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed medications and supplies, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt, and removing outdated drugs.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions, preparing labels, calculating quantities, and assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocol
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Previous experience in a pharmacy, retail, medical, or customer service setting
- Previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology
- Successful completion of a pharmacy technician program
- Certified Pharmacy technician is an asset
- Duty Station:Mbeya
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Birth certificate.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
Method of ApplicationApplications should be submitted electronically through the email: [email protected] with the subject line of the Position or hand delivered to:
Hospital Secretary, P. O. BOX 450, Mafiat, Mbeya.
Please note:only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Closing date for application is 06th July 2021.
Or Call us 0784 350 222/0767 350 222