Personal Secretary at TANROADS
- Company: TANROADS
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport which is responsible for the Development and Maintenance of the Trunk and Regional Roads Network in Tanzania Mainland. Apart from this is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operations and Airport Construction.
The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a Contract for the UPGRADING OF ISYONJE – MAKETE REGIONAL ROAD (96.2KM) TO BITUMEN STANDARD: KITULO – INIHO ROAD SECTION (36.3 KM) AND CONSTRUCTION OF WEIGHBRIDGE IGAGALA VILLAGE. CONTRACT NO.TRD/HQ/1022/2022/23.
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Njombe, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intends to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts for the specific duties on short-terms contract for supervision of the works Contract.
Successful applicants must be ready to work for considerable lengths of time in Njombe District within the project area when situations warrant.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Appointment will be on Contract Terms of One (1) year renewable subject to satisfactory performance, efficiency and effectiveness.
POSITION TITTLE: PERSONAL SECRETARY (1 POST)
Educational/Professional qualifications: •
- He/She must have a Certificate in Secretarial Services or equivalent from any recognized Learning Institution/Colleges
- Holder of National form IV or VI Certificate
- Must have passed typing/shorthand speed of not less than 60/80 w.p.m iv Must possess excellent word processing, spread sheet skills
- Work Experience:
- Must have at least 5 years’ cumulative experience related to Road Construction Project to Consultant Firm
- Must be Computer literate.
- Proficiency in Written and Spoken English is mandatory.
- Self-motivation and able to Work under Pressure Outside Working Hours with Minimum Supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Typing open and confidential Memos, letters, diagrams, repots, minutes, circulars; and movement of RFI
- Arranging and managing Resident Project Manager diary for appointments, commitments;
- Receiving and connecting Customers/clients/guests to officers concerned;
- Ensuring quality production of booklets for reports, Projects, paper;
- Records keeping and retrieval;
- Attending telephone calls;
- Taking/writing minutes; and
- Performs any other Secretarial duties as may be required by Superiors.
Method of ApplicationAll interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their hand written applications enclosing their detailed and signed Curriculum Vitae and Certified Copies of relevant education. Professional Certificates and Birth Certificate together with names of three References and their Contact Addresses, Telephone Number (s) and E-mail Addresses, Deadline for the submission of applications is 21st April, 2023 at 4:30pm. Applications via e-mails, hand delivery and fax will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The Regional Manager,
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS),
P.O. BOX 885,
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE