People & Culture Trainee at JTI (Japan Tobacco International)
- Company: JTI (Japan Tobacco International)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 87% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, eight years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
People & Culture Trainee
What this position is about – Purpose:
This position exists to support various P&C Managers (i.e. P&C Director, Business Partners, Business Support and ER Manager) in achieving different initiates in line with Company business objectives as may be specified from time to time.
What will you do – Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Business Partners in implementing the recruitment policy against the Annual plan for GSC, Market and Leaf
- Assist in running the Graduate Trainee Program by continously developing a pipeline of talents to integrate in key roles withing the business
- Assist in managing the induction program, buddy program and onboarding of new employees to ensure smooth settlement of the employees
- Provide support to other P&C pillars such as the wellness pillar, ER pillar and Business Support. Participate in different P&C projects as required such as Family day, May day, Wellness week to ensure they are successful
- Ensure implementation of relevant P&C local, Global and EHS policies as they apply in your area of operation
- Perform any other tasks assigned by direct Supervisor/Manager.
Whom are we looking for – Requirements:
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Administration or related field
- 0 – 2 years experience in HR preferablly multinational companies
- Competent MS Office user
- Fluent written and spoken English and Swahili
What are the next steps in the Recruitment process:
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31st December, 2022.