26 Apr 2023
Patron at Decca College Of Health And Allied Sciences (Decohas)
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Decca College Of Health And Allied Sciences (Decohas)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
DECCA college of Health and Allied Sciences (DECOHAS) is the health institution registered by NACTVET with registration number REG/HAS/142. The college invites qualified Tanzanians to fill the following post:
Duty station-DECCA College, Dodoma Town
- Three years relevant post qualification experience, Experience living and working within a community of students.
- First Aid knowledge
- Age of applicant should be 35+
- Applicants who have undergone military training will be given priority
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide supervision services to the students.
- Managing the maintenance of properties used by students and Report any safety issues to the Estate officer.
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of all students living within the college.
- To ensure the dormitories are always fully supervised.
- Ensure weekly cleanness arrangements are followed by students and rooms are tidy.
- Be available to meet with parents when required.
- Supervise students during ‘free time’, ensuring that students are accounted for at all times and that students adhere to correct procedures for exiting the property.
Method of ApplicationAll applicants must attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contract, postal address, Email, and telephone numbers and include three referee
All applicants must attach their CERTIFIED copies of their Certificates
All the applications should be sent to the following address
Deadline for application will be on 28th April, 2023. The candidate who will be shortlisted will be contacted for interview
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE