Patch Management Administrator at DTB Bank
- Company: DTB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Patch Management Administrator
The Patch Management Administrator will be primarily responsible for all system administration duties associated with End-point Patching.
These includes all system admin functions of the servers and associated relays, perform patch and software distributions, manage security configuration of the systems, provide reports for management use, demonstrate system health and compliance based on pre-defined standards, routine maintenance of the systems.
- Manage the server OS patching procedure and security hardening.
- Investigation and remediation of endpoint security incidents according to corporate security policies.
- Provision and maintain endpoints to align with corporate security policies.
- Provide solutions to clients by identifying problems and mitigating the issue(s) through corrective steps.
- Create and/or improve endpoint policies and procedures.
- Recommend devices and proper techniques for use of devices within the company’s environment that abides by the policies and procedures adopted by the company.
- Support of Windows based infrastructure based on business requirements.
- Support Windows Server based systems, system software, clustering software and system management agents.
- Evaluate and review patches, before and after installation
- Perform backup and restore of systems based on business requirement.
- Capacity planning to cater to future growth for customer’s servers.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, computer engineering, MIS or related field, preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in related field.
- Related subject area certifications including ACSP, A+, Network+, Server+ and Security+, preferred.
- Experience with the management and deployment of Patch Management systems. Preference will be given to candidates with experience working knowledge of the Unified Management platform. This includes but not limited to experience with setting up policy and customization of architecture, designing and implementing enterprise solution using the Core, Console, Web Servers and creation of Fixlets.
- Working knowledge with scripting languages such as .NET, Perl, Java, VB and PhP.
- Working knowledge and demonstrated expertise in vulnerability assessment and remediation.
- Working knowledge and demonstrated expertise in using SQL database products and customizing and creating web reports.
- Working knowledge and demonstrated expertise with the Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OSX operating systems.
- Demonstrate verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a technical team.
- Self-motivated and be able to produce and perform with minimal supervision as well.
Method of ApplicationApplications should be submitted to [email protected]
DTB is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing Date : 21st July, 2023.