Opportunity Of Carrying Out Desktop Valuation at Aga Khan Foundation
- Company: Aga Khan Foundation
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
OPPORTUNITY OF CARRYING OUT DESKTOP VALUATION
The Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) is a private, non-denominational, international development agency promoting creative and effective solutions to selected problems that impede social and economic development in parts of Africa and Asia. For nearly 50 years, the AKF has been partnering with communities, governments, and the private sector to harness the best from people from all backgrounds to improve their quality of life. The Foundation’s work is rooted in core values of self-reliance, inclusion, and respect for human dignity. AKF is a member of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), one of the world’s leading poverty solutions networks. AKDN makes longterm investments, builds permanent institutions, and cultivates an active civil society, impacting tens of millions of people annually in 30 countries. Alongside its sister AKDN agencies, the Foundation implements innovative, community-driven solutions that are based on decades of experience, evaluation, and learning.
AKF-Tanzania is part of the AKF-East Africa regional structure that supports programmes in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda. In Tanzania, AKF is managing a robust and expanding portfolio of multi-sectorial initiatives that includes programmes in inclusive economic development, health, nutrition, early childhood development, education and civil society strengthening.
AKF is looking for a competent Registered Valuation firm/ Company to carry out Desk top Valuation of 110 properties all over the country for the year of 2021
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- To Carry Out Valuation and prepare Valuation Reports of All
- Describe Purpose and Basis of Valuation
- Proper Description of Market value
- Explore proper Method of Valuation
- Describe the location and Locality of property
- Describe properly plots and site works
- Describe Tenure of each property
- Describe Services
- Describe Zoning and Planning regulations of each property
- Describe General Description of the property and type of the property
- Describe details of various Development of each area
- Describe any statutory notices pertaining the area/ property
- Valuation analysis
- Indicate Professional opinion value of each property
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Bsc of Science in Land Management and Valuation
- Strong capacity of undertaking Valuation of different complex building for various purposes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to write Professional standard Valuation reports with seasoned real estate analytical skills.
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability within AKF workplace.
- It must have a good reputation, high integrity, and good financial standing
- Fluency in both English and Kiswahili with good verbal and written skills
Duration and Timeframe
- It is envisioned that the Assignment should be completed within approximately 30 working days.
Method of ApplicationAll interested applicants must submit Quotations plus Copies of legal documents such as Certificate of Registration, Business licence and Tax Certificates, to Aga Khan Foundation Tanzania through – [email protected] Cc: [email protected] and [email protected] by close of business on Thursday 11th November 2021.
Applications without all relevant documents will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“AKF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is Committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children and Vulnerable Adults and Expects all Staff and Partners to Share this Commitment.” The Aga Khan Foundation is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network (www.akdn.org).