Operator at AB InBev
- Company: AB InBev
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
The key purpose of this role is to operate the packaging process to achieve minimal variability in product quality and maximum output whilst minimising waste.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Packaging process operation
- Machine operation: start-up, shut-down, running Operation (including waste management)
- Brand and Pack changes
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment
- In depth cleaning and first level maintenance
- Monitoring process performance
- Conducting Quality Checks
- Monitoring production process and control inputs
- Taking corrective action
- Participation in team
- Communication with customers and suppliers
- Contributing to problem solving
- Grade 12 Matric certificate
- Ability to work shifts
- Experience in working in a packaging process environment
- Alert and quick to respond to out of control situations
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
- Band: XI
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the 3rd of August 2023.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8th August, 2023.