11 Oct 2023
Operations Officer at Caliber First Group
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Caliber First Group
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
- Achieve growth and hit client requirement by successfully managing production.
- To receive and reply all mail from outside/clients/customers for any work received in the company
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Prepare the report for all works receive in the office in a weekly basis
- To maintain good customer service
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Ensuring all items produced comply with Trinity brand guidelines.
- Ensuring that items are produced on time and to the highest standard
- To make sure our work has a proper quality and standard before submitted to the client.
- Diploma level or higher in IT or other related field
- Experience and knowledge in graphic design will be an added advantage
- Experience in publishing machine operations including printing business cards, fliers, Brochures, Books etc.
- Experience in branding operations including Screen Printing, Large Formatting and Embroidery.
- Strong and proven 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- To be able to conduct Sales and Marketing activities is an added advantage.
- An energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with high ethical standards and appropriate professional image.
- An extremely well organized and self-directed individual with sound technical skilled, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to details is crucial to this position.
Method of ApplicationIf you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter through email at: [email protected] with a subject “Operation Officer”
Application deadline is 15.10. 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted