Operations Manager at Braeburn International School Arusha
- Company: Braeburn International School Arusha
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Braeburn International School Arusha
INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR
Braeburn International School Arusha is a co-educational day and boarding school catering for both the international and Tanzanian community. Accredited by the Council of International Schools, we have earned a reputation for high academic standards, a rich extra-curricular programme and a supportive, friendly environment.
Braeburn International School, Arusha wishes to invite applications for the position of Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager (OM) is the focal point for assuring the quality and timeliness of all non-academic, non-administrative, non-financial operational functions. The OM isan integral part of the school management team. This position is responsible for providing primary oversight, day-to-day management and hands-on support in projects, facilities and grounds, logistics and transportation, security and risk management.
To Line Manage: drivers, bus supervisors, grounds & facilities supervisors, grounds staff, workshop staff, contracted services within operations e.g. security.
The post will be based in Kisongo campus, but will have oversight of the Njiro campus.
Previous experince of working as an OM in a school, familiarity with builidng projects, inventory, transport, security and experience managing people will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in management, with a background in business, logistics and management.
- Proven organizational, analytical and project management skills, including the ability to manage internal and external relationships; vendors, donors, customers, international and national.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in MS Office software, finance database software, asset management software. Good knowledge of google suites
Method of ApplicationThe successful candidate will be dedicated to providing the highest standards of work. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please address your CV and letter of application to: [email protected]
Closing date: Monday 14th March 2022
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE