Operations, Finance and Marketing Manager at RealBiz Company Limited
- Company: RealBiz Company Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
REALBIZ COMPANY LIMITED, is one of Tanzania’s reputable and reliable Real Estate Companies offering a reliable and affordable real estate Services to the Tanzanian Community.
REALBIZ, therefore seeking to recruit high motivated, result-oriented and self-driven candidates with high integrity skills to fill the positions below – within Tanga and Dar es salaam.
Operations, Finance and Marketing Manager
Operations, Finance and Marketing Manager at Realbiz Company Limited
Position: Operations, Finance and Marketing Manager
Company: Realbiz Company Limited
Duty Station: Within Tanzania , Tanga and Dar es Salaam Regions.
Job Purpose and Summary
Reporting to Managing Director: Operations, Finance and Marketing Manager will manage our daily Operations activities as well Finance and Accounting Issues.
Finance and Accounting Duties and Responsibilities
· Prepare and analyze financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements, and provide insights into financial performance.
· Contribute to the preparation and filing of tax returns, income tax, and other applicable taxes, while staying up-to-date with relevant tax regulations.
· Build proper internal control and corporate governance by developing and implementing financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with internal and external regulations.
· Work with section leaders to develop and monitor departmental budgets and provide financial guidance and analysis to support decision-making.
· Manage the day-to-day financial operations of the organization, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger etc.
· Manage the auditing process and ensure compliance with all audit requirements.
· Develop and implement strategies to meet sales and revenue targets.
· Maintain strong client relationships and provide excellent customer service.
· Prepare reports and presentations for senior management.
· Develop good business relationship with the industry and other relevant stakeholders to achieve goals most effectively as defined together with the Customer and internally within the company.
· Run and manage the daily operations of the company ensuring delivery of services in compliance with contractual obligations towards local customers and project stakeholders.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
· College or University graduate in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration from a credible Institution is necessary.
· Professional accounting qualifications (CPA, ACCA or equivalent) is an added advantage.
· Significant supervising financial reporting experience (2 years plus) is a necessary requisite.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and accounting software.
· Excellent problem-solving abilities. Results-driven and customer-focused.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure:
Method of ApplicationIf you are interested, please submit the following: • Certified relevant scanned copies of your certificates/testimonials (Final university/college certificates, transcripts, Ordinary and Advanced level academic certificates and Birth certificate.
• A detailed and signed scanned CV, including three reliable referees with their full addresses; showing clearly your competencies and skills, full address at work or at home including telephone, mobile phone and email address. • The CV and certified copies of your certificates/testimonials should be scanned and attached as a single document.
CLOSING DATE: Only applications received before Thursday 15th February, 2024 at 1800hrs will be considered.
Send your application letter and CV via email: [email protected] and copy [email protected] NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Deadline of this Job: 15th February, 2024.