Operations Director at Winrock International
- Company: Winrock International
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Winrock International works with people around the world to increase economic opportunity, sustain natural resources, and protect the environment. Winrock matches innovative approaches in agriculture, natural resources management, clean energy, and leadership development with the unique needs of its partners. Winrock is recruiting for water and agriculture technical experts for anticipated USAID funded programs in Tanzania. All positions require fluency in English and Kiswahili. Positions are subject to a project award being made to Winrock.
Position Title: Operations Director:
The Operations Director will be responsible for all financial, operational, and logistical aspects of the project. This will include overseeing the project office accounts and budget expenditures, providing oversight over a grants program, maintaining Winrock’s financial integrity, overseeing procurement procedures, and ensuring project adherence to local laws and USAID regulations. He/she will oversee and ensure the proper administrative, financial, subawards, grants, and procurement functioning of Winrock’s offices under this project.
Minimum Experience: Advanced degree in financial and business administration, accounting or a related field
- At least 10 years of experience leading accounting, procurement, operations, and financial management of large-scale, complex international development programs (USAID experience strongly preferred)
- Familiarity with USAID financial reporting, procurement and compliance requirements
- Experience integrating Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) mainstreaming tools at managerial and field level
- Demonstrated experience and skills in developing and managing large budgets • Experience managing finance, operations and procurement staff across multiple offices
Method of Application
Please send CVs to [email protected] with the position you are applying to in the subject line by August 22, 2020.