One Independent Director and three Directors at TCCIA Investment PLC
- Company: TCCIA Investment PLC
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
BOARD DIRECTORSHIP VACANCIES
TCCIA Investment PLC (“TICL”) operates as a Collective Investment Scheme in the category of Closed-ended investment Company (CEIC). The company launched the public sale of its shares on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE) in 2018. TICL would like to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the positions of one (1) Independent Director and three ( 3) Directors (must be shareholders of TICL).
Duties and Responsibilities
- To determine the Company’s vision, mission and values, continuously monitor and evaluate its strategy and ensure the Company survives and thrives.
- To govern the Company by broad policies and objectives as formulated and agreed by the Board.
- To prepare annual reports on the business in general and plans of the Company ready for presentation to Shareholders during General Meetings.
- To select and appoint the CEO of the Company, review and evaluate his/her performance regularly and offer administrative guidance.
- To oversee the Risk Management within the Company and effective management of investor relations.
- To regularly attend the Board and other important meetings, corporate events and participate effectively and with commitment in Board assignment.
- To keep well-informed about Company matters, be well prepared for meetings, and actively participate in annual evaluation and planning activities.
- To build a collegial working relationship with other members of the Board.
- Any other duties stipulated under the Company’s MEMART.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, business administration, finance, economics, or law (MBA- added advantage).
- Professional certification in accounting, finance, and investment such as CPA/CFA/CISI(added advantage).
- Work experience of more than 10 years.(Board membership experience-added advantage).
- Highly networked and strategic outlook with nigh interpersonal skills.
- Highly integral and must have no criminal records.
- Clean credit record including that of related parties.
- No history of bankruptcy.
- Multi-skilled candidates and experienced practitioners in investment will have an added advantage.
Method of ApplicationA comprehensive CV and copies of certificates should be emailed to [email protected] by 11th October 2021.
Please indicate the title of the position applied for in the subject. Only successful applicants will be contacted.