Office Manager at CCBRT
- Company: CCBRT
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) aims to be the preferred provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves as healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes in the community and the most vulnerable. Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities including obstetric fistula repairs. Our Maternity and Newborn Wing serves as a referral centre for high risk and emergency deliveries in the region of Dar es Salaam and the Eastern Zone of Tanzania.
We are looking for a well organized office manager to assist with the establishment of the new executive support office.
In this 4-months assignment, you will assist CCBRT with the upgrading of the existing organizational filing system and correspondence management, whereby you facilitate the organization of manual files and digitalisaton of records.
While providing high-level secretarial and administrative support to the executive team, you develop standards and protocols for correspondence and other recurring administrative tasks such as minute taking, visitor management etc. This assignment requires a hands-on mentality, flexibility and expects the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism.
Remuneration will be linked to output.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or equivalent from a recognized institution or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in administrative functions, in a demanding organization
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the usage of database software, internet software, e-mail and word processing software. Proficiency in Google Suite and Adobe Acrobat. Ability to type accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills (both English and Swahili)
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- A pro-active attitude, self direction and emotional mature
- Pro-active mentality, forward thinker that seeks opportunities and solutions
If you are interested to please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role.
Method of ApplicationCCBRT is an equal opportunities employer and encourages people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: [email protected]. The selection process will have various rounds of assessments.
Please indicate job reference number: 2023-32| DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 27th October 2023