Office Cleaner at Nutrition International
- Company: Nutrition International
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
Employment Type: Full Time
Deadline for submission: April 5th, 2022
At Nutrition International, we make a difference, because nutrition is the difference.
Woven into the very fabric of our approach is the passion and drive of our global team of over 400 people, working in 13 offices across 11 countries with one common goal: transforming the lives of people who need it most through improved nutrition.
If you are a motivated and passionate individual who shares our conviction that a better world is possible through improved nutrition, wants to leave the world a little better than they found it, and is looking to be part of a global team with a clear vision, we want to hear from you. Please consider applying for the position below.
Know our team
Nutrition International’s Corporate Service (CS) Unit is a dedicated team of Finance and Administrative experts with extensive global experience. The unit leads on providing global Accounting, Finance, Budget, and Compliance, Contracting and Procurement, Facilities Management and Information Management and Information Technology (IM/IT). Corporate Service team are found in Nutrition International’s Head Quarters in Ottawa, Canada, as well as within our Regional and Country Offices throughout Africa and Asia. Currently Nutrition International is seeking applications for Office Cleaner to be based in Tanzania.
You will have a Secondary school certificate and at least one year certificate in a relevant field from a recognized institution and at least 1 year work experience in office cleaning. Training in cleaning skills is a significant advantage.
Skills in excellent interpersonal and communication skills, time management, team player, flexibility, initiative, independent, uphold integrity and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
Fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili.
About the role
In this role you will be:
- Maintain office cleanliness, which includes clearing Clean all areas of the office including offices, kitchen, cubicles, bathrooms, common areas, mopping floors, dusting computers and phones on daily basis using the approved cleaning supplies and materials.
- Keeping kitchens, toilets in hygienic condition and replenish sanitary items as deemed necessary.
- Keep inventory of office cleaning materials needs, monitor usage and ensure adequate stocks by advising appropriately Procurement staff.
- Periodically deep-clean the kitchen shelves, kitchen appliances, server room, storeroom, windows, and other areas as per agreed schedule.
- Request purchase of housekeeping supplies/equipment on a monthly or as needed basis.
- Notify supervisor about any repairs that she/he deems necessary.
- Ensure proper arrangement of office furniture and equipment, items in storeroom, and items in common areas, and inform Finance and Administration Manager immediately in case of missing items or those that need repair or replacement.
- Run errands as needed, i.e., picking up stationary items from vendors.
- Prepare the tea/Coffee for the staff on daily basis.
- Perform any other tasks that may be assigned by supervisors.
A competitive market pay, health and dental benefits and pension plan, flexible work hours, work from home, four weeks of vacation (plus public holidays) and support for learning and development opportunities. We offer a collaborative and engaging work environment. Read more to know more about us Top Employers of National Capital Region 2020.
Selected candidates must have current legal entitlement to work in Tanzania. We thank you for your interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Nutrition International is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible work environment. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
Please note that all our offers are conditional subject to appropriate screening checks and satisfactory reference checks.
For more detailed information about the role, please click on the attached Job Description. Please click on the Apply button below to submit your application.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th April, 2022.