Office Attendant at The East African Community (EAC)
- Company: The East African Community (EAC)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Organ : East African Court of Justice
Department : Finance and Administration
Reports to : Court Administrator
Main Purpose of the Job:
To provide efficient Office support services and run errands for the East African Court of Justice.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake mail delivery and collection, message delivery, and payment of bills as may be assigned.
- Provide support service within the office such as photocopying, binding, and franking.
- Perform office cleaning duties.
- Prepare and ensure office refreshments are served to staff and visitors as per office schedules;
- Provide timely delivery and collection services for documents; and
- Promote a positive corporate culture and image of the Community/ EACJ.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A good Ordinary Level/Advanced Level Certificate (Secondary Education). 5 years experience in a similar position in a busy organization.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good interpersonal skills, basic computer knowledge, able to communicate in English and or Kiswahili, public relations, customer care.
Eligibility for applications:
Only applicants from the United Republic of Tanzania are eligible to apply for the position of Office Attendant .
Terms and Conditions of Service:
The above positions are tenable for a contract of five (5) years renewable .
The established posts offer attractive fringe benefits including housing allowance, transport allowance, education allowance, a medical scheme, and insurance cover.
This project position offers salary and other attractive fringe benefits as per the project agreement.
All candidates applying must have qualifications that are recognized by the relevant national accreditation body in their respective Partner State. This condition is applicable for locally and internationally attained qualifications.
All professions that require registration with specific professional bodies will be expected to be in compliance with such requirements .
Method of Application
- Fill in the application form attached (download from here);
- attach their application letter, a detailed CV, Copies of certified academic certificates, and a copy of National Identity Card or Passport in PDF format scanned in one (1) file.
- Please quote the respective reference number on both the application letter and envelope.
- For electronic submission, please quote the respective reference number on the subject of the email and send to the address given below.
- have EAC application form;
- indicate nationality and age;
- have the reference number;
- or have an application letter attached;
- have certified copies of their academic degrees and other professional Certificates;
- or fail to provide three referees will be disqualified.
East African Community,
P. o Box 1096,
Arusha - Tanzania.
Tel: +255 27 2162100
Fax: +255 27 2162190
E-mail: [email protected]
Website : www.eac.int