Office Attendant at Roads Fund Board
- Company: Roads Fund Board
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The Roads Fund Board (RFB) is a Government Institution under the Ministry of Works, Transport and Communication established by the Road and Fuel Tolls Act, CAP 220. The Board invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacancies:
Duties and Responsibilities
- To dean and tide offices and surroundings;
- To collect and delivers letters;
- To transmit official documents within the Board;
- To carry machinery/equipment;
- To prepare and serve office refreshments etc; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by one’s supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
- Holder of national Form IV certificate of Secondary Education with passes in English and Swahili.
Terms of engagement
- Terms of engagement for this post will be permanent and pensionable.
- He/she should be able to work diligently during and after office hours, promote team work, comprehend and communicate, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be paid depending on qualifications and experience.
Method of ApplicationApplication letters accompanied by a typed CV, Certified copies of Academic Certificates, academic transcripts, Names of three Referees, Current postal address, Phone Number and E-mail address, should reach the undersigned not later than 03rd August, 2021. The Board will verify all information contained in the application and documents submitted. Public Servants should channel their applications through their employers. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The Roads Fund Board is an equal opportunity employer, hence women are highly encouraged to apply.
Roads Fund Manager,
Roads Fund Board,
P.O. Box 993,
The deadline for submitting the application is 03 August 2021.