Office Attendant at ASUTA
- Company: ASUTA
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
ASASI YA UWEZESHAJI TANZANIA
Asasi ya Uwezeshaji Tanzania – ASUTA working in partnership with JHPIEGO) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) which is dedicated to conduct the USAID Afya Yangu Reproductive Maternal Newborn- Child and Adolescent Health (Afya Yangu- RMNCAH) a five-year project (2022-2027) aimed to increase the demand for and use of quality integrated RMNCAH services in the target regions, particularly by women and youth. The project is implemented in 11 regions of Tanzania’ mainland and Zanzibar.
Job Title: Office Attendant – Tanganyika District, Katavi Region
Minimum Qualification: Certificate
Years of Experience 2 years
As an Office attendant, the Employee is required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in a professional manner;
- Maintain cleanliness and order in office premises
- Ensure the offices, reception room, and boardrooms are kept neat
- Support staff in moving documents around the office
- Photocopying/Binding Office documents as and when requested
- Preparing tea and sourcing lunch for staff.
- Maintaining a kitchen inventory e.g., initiating purchase requests for kitchen and cleaning requirements plus toiletries.
- In charge of opening and closing up ASUTA officers at the end of the day to ensure safety and security
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the project accountant/FAM.
- Conducting all related RMNCAH provided by the program manager as per the needs arise.