Office Assistants x5 at Tanroads
- Company: Tanroads
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tabora, Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is a Semi-Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works established on July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s Trunk and Regional roads network as well as construction of Airports. Its primary functions include the management of maintenance and development works, operations of the network and axle load control, the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework, policies and plans for the road sector.
The Regional Manager, TANROADS- TABORA on behalf of the Chief Executive is looking for suitable competent candidate to fill various vacant post on specific contract within the Region. The Regional Manager TANROADS- TABORA invites interested candidates to apply for the following positions: –
POSITION: OFFICE ASSISTANTS (5 POSTS)
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To prepare and serve tea, coffee and refreshments.
- To move files and documents as directed
- To undertake photocopying and/or binding of documents as directed
- To collect letters from the post office
- To dispatch letters or parcels
- Ensures office equipment is kept in proper places
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by Superiors
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination who passed English and Kiswahili and be able to communicate in English and being fluent in Kiswahili
- Must have a clean track record
- Applicant must not be more than 35 years of age
- Must be a Tanzanian citizen.
REMUNERATION: TRDS 1.1
Method of ApplicationAll interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their Handwritten application letters, enclosing detailed and signed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates, driving licence and birth certificate together with names of three referees and their contact addresses, telephone number(s) and e-mail addresses to reach the addressee mentioned below not later than 31st March, 2022 on or by 4:30pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Applications should be submitted to:
The Regional Manager,
Tanzania National Roads Agency,
P.O. Box 2,
The deadline for submitting the application is 31 March 2022.