Office Assistant x2 at TANROADS
- Company: TANROADS
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Geita
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS) is vested with the responsibility with maintenance and development of the trunk and Regional Roads networks in Tanzania Mainland. Apart from this is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operation using Weighbridges.
The Regional Manager, TANROADS – GEITA on behalf of the Chief Executive (CE) TANROSDS seeks to recruit qualified and competent with integrity integrate Tanzanian Citizens to fill the following vacant posts on contract terms (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance).
POSITION TITLE: OFFICE ASSISTANT – (2 POSTS);
Key qualifications for the Office Assistant;
- Holder of a Form IV Certificate;
- Must be fluent in Kiswahili and preferably be able to communicate in English;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
- Not above 35 years of age.
Duties and Responsible of the Office Assistant
- Cleaning offices, washrooms and office premises;
- Preparing and serving tea, coffee and refreshments;
- Moving files and documents as directed;
- Undertaking photocopying/ or binding of documents as directed;
- Dispatching letters or parcels;
- Observing good customer care, dignity and integrity;
- Reporting all matters to the Shift In-charge;
- Performing such other related duties as may be assigned by the senior staff.
Method of Application
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates, together with names of two referees and their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses, so as to reach the addressee mentioned below not later than 30- March, 2020.
Please apply to:
Regional Manager, TANROADS, P.O. Box 433, GEITA. Tel: + 255 28 2520342 Fax: +255 28 2520314 Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.