Office and Logistics Assistant at Tetra Tech International
- Company: Tetra Tech International
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Iringa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
>Tetra Tech seeks experienced candidates for the following positions:
Office and Logistics Assistant (1 Post)- Based in Iringa
Working under the direction of the Administration Manager, the Office and Logistics Assistant will be; –
Responsible for the logistics and planning of special events or meetings in support of project goals including support to identification of vendors, organizing invitations, and other tasks as needed; Support compliant application of procurement processes including updating the inventory, applying inventory stickers and managing equipment; Provide support for the daily management of the MUM office and administration of the petty cash in accordance with Tetra Tech policies; Support project operations including property management, travel support, and partner coordination as assigned by and in close coordination with the Administration manager; Assist in the coordination of domestic and international travel arrangements;
- Education: University degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an equivalent position providing administrative support to international donor-funded projects.
- Must be computer literate (in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team. Must also be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Professional fluency in English and Swahili is required for verbal and written communication.
- Experience delivering services in Tanzania, working successfully within a team environment;
- Please note: Only Tanzanian citizens are eligible for this position.
Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls will be accepted about these positions. Deadline for submission of applications is September 28,2021.
Method of ApplicationTo apply through [email protected] with a cover letter and current curriculum vitae (CV) in reverse chronological order format. Please list the title of the position in the email subject line.
Closing Date : 28th September , 2021.