Office Administration at Zanzibar Law Society
- Company: Zanzibar Law Society
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Zanzibar Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Job Title: Office Administration
An office administrator is responsible for ensuring office environments run efficiently this completes clerical and administrative tasks for an office. Their main duties include welcoming and directing visitors, coordinating meetings and appointments and performing clerical tasks, like answering phones and responding to emails and more.
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Able to handle confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks. Qualifications:
- High school diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
- At least 2 or more years’ as an office administrator.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
Method of ApplicationThe application should be submitted to [email protected] the deadline for receiving applications is on the 24th June 2022 along with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, a recent colored photograph, certified academic transcripts and three traceable professional references.
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.