Nursing Officer x12 at Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute (MOI)
- Company: Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute (MOI)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
POST NURSING OFFICER II; – 12 POST
EMPLOYER Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute (MOI)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2022-06-08 2022-06-21
JOB SUMMARY NA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To take general nursing care of patients
· To collect essential medical data.
· To counsel patients.
· To educate patients on their health problems.
· To order drugs from pharmacy and ward equipment from stores
· To adhere to the rules and regulations of DDA.
· To give health education to patients and relatives
· To apply the installed integrated hospital management information systems in all activities and reporting.
· To communicate internally and externally by using the ICT.
· To adhere to the prescribed inpatients and outpatients’ treatment manual and procedures.
· To participate in carrying out prescribed instructions.
· To ensure adherence to standard operating procedure and MOI business process.
· To perform any other duties related as assigned by his/her supervisor
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The applicant should be a Holder of Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields: Nursing, Midwifery from recognized institutions. Must have successfully completed one-year internship and registered by Tanzania Nurses and Midwifery Council.
REMUNERATION PMGSS 6/1
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th June, 2022.