Network Administrator at I&M Bank
- Company: I&M Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Responsible for the maintenance of Network hardware and software systems that make up a computer network including the planning, designing, securing and monitoring of active data network infrastructure and related network equipment.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyse and isolate issues
- Monitor network to ensure security and availability to specific users
- Maintain integrate of the network, server deployment and security
- Data center management
- Network configuration management and change management
- Network performance management
- Network availability management (Network Vendor Management – SLA)
- Monitor, maintain support of the following critical Network Services,
- VPN gateways to ATM switch, BOT and to other service providers
- Branch connectivity, ATM, SWIFT/Mobile Banking connectivity IPT systems
- Intrusion Detection and Firewall
- Upgrading and updating systems when required
- Facilitate trainings which require IT related applications and devices.
- IT Security
- End Point Support
- Support users in any other ICT related issues
· Develop, update and maintain risk procedures and systems with respect to risk identification, risk assessment, risk monitoring, risk mitigation strategies and risk reporting
· Ensure effective adoption and utilization of risk management tools
· Drive remediation of risk management exceptions identified during audit or risk reviews
· Promote risk management culture
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
· Computer Networking and IP Networks
· Routing, Switching, Sub netting Networks
· Communication skills
· Database Management, Problem Solving Skills
Academic / Professional Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Network Administration, ICT, Telecommunication or any other related field
Working Experience Required
· A minimum of 3 year working experience
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th September, 2023.