Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Senior Officer at Good Neighbors
- Company: Good Neighbors
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Zanzibar Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea in 1991. It was granted General Consultative Status from the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). The aim is to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony. In Tanzania it was officially established on 2005 and our efforts work towards creating environment where children’s rights are protected and sustainable development of communities through empowerment, leadership and ownership.
Good Neighbors Tanzania is looking for individuals to join our highly motivated team in the following role;
Position: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Senior Officer (1 position) Project Coordinator (2 positions)
Reports to: Managing Director and Project Directors
Location: Kinazini – Zanzibar
Contract Duration: 4 Years (2021-2024)
Good Neighbors Tanzania – Zanzibar Area Office (GNTZ-ZAO) is going to implement the KOICA project mentioned above, in order to provide better teaching and learning in secondary schools through learner-centered pedagogy in classrooms, strengthen teacher support services, improve learning environments, and conduct greater community engagement through school-based monitoring in Zanzibar. Therefore, GNTZ-ZAO would like to invite a talented and experienced person who can work together with us in a passionate way.
Duties and Responsibilities
For MEL Senior Officer,
- Contribute to the development of MEL plans.
- Contribute to implementation of MEL plans with other partners.
- Provide the technical design of MEL methodologies and support data collection, storage and analysis.
- Work with other departments within GNTZ-ZAO and ensure M&E Tools and processes are understood and used properly.
- Provide advice to staff and stakeholders on M&E decisions, such as the identification of priorities, needs and indicators; the design, set up and use of M&E systems to collect data.
- In collaboration with MEL director, support for preparation of technical and programmatic program reports.
- Collection and analysis of M&E data.
- Write and present Evaluation and Learning reports.
- Work collaboratively with other staffs to achieve shared goals.
Method of ApplicationAll applications should be sent with enclosed cover letter (addressed to Managing Director, Good Neighbors Tanzania – Zanzibar Area Office, P.O. Box 4060, Kinazini, Zanzibar), detailed curriculum vitae containing complete names and addresses (postal, email, phone), together with names and contact details of three referees to: E-mail: [email protected] , CC: [email protected]
All applicants should provide current contact information of their referees.
Deadline for application is not later than 6th January, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and emails address.
Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport or/and accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred. Depending on the circumstances, a job interview may be conducted by an online video call.