Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Director at Winrock International
- Company: Winrock International
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Winrock International works with people around the world to increase economic opportunity, sustain natural resources, and protect the environment. Winrock matches innovative approaches in agriculture, natural resources management, clean energy, and leadership development with the unique needs of its partners. Winrock is recruiting for water and agriculture technical experts for anticipated USAID funded programs in Tanzania. All positions require fluency in English and Kiswahili. Positions are subject to a project award being made to Winrock.
Position Title: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Director:
The MEL Director will develop and implement the project M&E Plan. In addition, he/she will develop systems to track overall project and subaward activities, outputs, and results to ensure they are on track to meet the annual and life of project benchmarks and results targets. The MEL Director will also contribute to the design and lead implementation of all project learning activities, such as managing government relationships, external communications, and project representation at stakeholder workshops.
Minimum Experience: Advanced degree in social sciences, behavioral economics, data analytics/statistics, or information technology or a related field
- Minimum 10 years’ managing and implementing complex M&E systems for international development projects, preferably with USAID
- Proven record of designing and implementing data collection tools including surveys
- Experience managing large M&E databases and conducting timely data analysis and developing reports
Method of Application
Please send CVs to [email protected] with the position you are applying to in the subject line by August 22, 2020.