Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning and GIS Officer at Research Triangle Institute (RTI)
- Company: Research Triangle Institute (RTI)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning and GIS Officer
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) and GIS officer will provide assistance on tools, frameworks, and data collection methods and support GIS data collection to include the location of implementation activities, infrastructure, and environmental features and data.
Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of experience and/or Master’s degree and 3 years of experience in designing and implementing M&E systems and identifying sources of scientific data and data gaps
- Knowledge of reporting procedures, best practices, guidelines, methods, and approaches for MEL.
- Experience building capacity of scientific research institutions, CSOs and private sector.
- Demonstrated experience with indicators relevant to natural resources management, biodiversity and conservation, wildlife trafficking, and/or climate change adaptation.
- Ability to articulate and apply CLA principles.
- Demonstrated experience in analytical skills and data visualization, including work with ArcGIS and/or QGIS and other statistical software/tools, and GIS story mapping
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line by August 30 2021, RTI is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
*No applicant will ever be asked for any payment either to secure a role with RTI International or as a follow-up to having been awarded a position with RTI International. If anyone ever approaches you asking for any such payment, please immediately email [email protected].