Monitoring and Evaluation Officer- Care and Treatment (NACP) at Ministry of Health (MOHCDGEC)
- Company: Ministry of Health (MOHCDGEC)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) with financial support from CDC/PEPFAR is looking for enthusiastic, creative and energetic individuals whom will work under contractual agreement to fill the following vacant positions:
NATIONAL AIDS CONTROL PROGRAM (NACP)
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer- Care and Treatment (1 Position)
Reporting to: Head Strategic Information Unit – NACP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and Evaluate Care and Treatment services at the national
- Coordinate the use of Care and Treatment Clinic data for improvement of service provision.
- Monitor and plan at all levels by making sure that the available data is used effectively at all levels (facility, district, region and national).
- Establish the requirement and distribution plan for recording and reporting care and treatment tools and ensure regular availability at all service points as from service delivery
- Plan and forecast the needs of Care and Treatment Clinic (CTC) tools all the time.
- Participate in data quality and management assessments in the
- Work hand in hand with CDC on Site Improvement through Monitoring System (SIMS) in the
- Work with Regional Health Management Team (RHMT) to improve monitoring and evaluation systems on all HIV/AIDS interventions
- Ensure timely submission of accurate and complete reports to
- Evaluate and organize sharing of results and targets of various health related HIV interventions to regional and district coordinators so as to ensure three 90’s is
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree of Medicine or a relevant health related
- Post graduate degree in Health Monitoring and Evaluation or statistics or epidemiology is an added
- Good interpersonal and leadership
- Computer literacy will be an added
- Three to five years working experience in Monitoring and
- Strong communication including proficiency in English and Kiswahili languages and computer
Age limit: 50
Terms of Employment: 7 months Contract (Renewable based on Performance and availability of funds).
Method of Application
- Interested candidates are to submit their motivational letter, copy of the latest CV in one document indicating their preferred work station and copies of academic certificates, practice license for the specific professional cadre if any;
- The subject line of your job application letter should indicate the position that you are applying for;
- Your CV must include the information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work-related traceable referees;
- Every applicant MUST apply for only one position. Failure to do so the applicant will be automatically disqualified;
- All correspondence MUST reach the Ministry through Postal Office before 03:30pm on 04th February, 2021 and channelled through the following address:
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (Health),
Government City Mtumba,
P. O. Box 743,
- Any application sent later than the mentioned date and time will not be considered;
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; if you are not contacted within two weeks after the deadline of this advert, consider yourself unsuccessful;