Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Norwegian Refugee Council
- Company: Norwegian Refugee Council
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kibondo Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The purpose of the M&E Officer position is to support with specific technical competences to project implementation. M&E Officer provide technical assistant to in-country staff pertaining to M&E and build capacity in the country mission by identifying and supporting the implementation of effective, cost efficient and meaningful M&E systems.
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Assist with the implementation of the support function portfolio according to Balance score card and M&E minimum standards
- Provide updates and verification of status reports
- Ensure proper filing of documents and reports
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the programme
- Assist in development of data collection tools and support programs in needs assessment, baseline assessment, outcome monitoring and evaluation of the on-going projects.
- Assist in data management, entry and analysis.
- Conduct routine monitoring and follow-up of project activities
- Responsible for data collection, management/protection, analysis, visualization including mapping of NRC’s interventions for all the projects.
- Work closely with the program teams; ensuring data use and learning throughout the project cycle management processes.
- Ensure that Complaints Response and Feedback Mechanism for NRC/staff accountability is in place and utilized.
- Supporting with verification of projects supporting documents and programme reports
- Other activities agreed and discussed with M&E and WASH Coordinators
- University degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Systems Management, or related qualification. Additional training in M&E and data management is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience in an NGO preferably in humanitarian setting.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, mainly communities effectively.
- Ability to receive and handle confidential and sensitive information (highly approachable, trustworthy and confidential)
- At least 2 years’ experience in map designing, using QGIS on any other software
- Computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook),
- Data analysis skills both qualitative and quantitative
About the Team
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th July, 2022.