Mobile van Driver x5 at Ministry of Health (National Tuberculosis And Leprosy Program)
- Company: Ministry of Health (National Tuberculosis And Leprosy Program)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) through Global Fund Grants is looking for enthusiastic, creative and energetic individuals whom will work under contractual agreement to fill the following vacant positions:
NATIONAL TUBERCULOSIS AND LEPROSY PROGRAM
Job Title: Mobile van driver – 5 Positions
Location: Zonal: Dodoma, Mbeya, DSM, Kilimanjaro, and Mwanza
Reporting to: Medical officer in charge
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist the movement of van as driver and other duties which the employer may call upon the employee to perform.
- Ensure safety and maintain office vehicle.
- Ensuring the office vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking.
Experience and Qualifications
- Certificate of Secondary level
- 2 years’ proven experience of driving van
- Should have valid driver’s license
- Driving Certificate courses from NIT or VETA
- Knowledge of road safety regulations
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes. vii. Effective communication skills.
viii. Age limit: 50 years
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates are to submit their motivational letter, copy of the latest CV in one document indicating their preferred work station and copies of academic certificates, practice license for the specific professional cadre if any.
The subject line of your job application letter should indicate the position that you are applying for: your CV must include the information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work-related traceable referees. All correspondence MUST reach the Ministry before 15:30hrs December 26th 2020 and channeled through the following address:
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children,
P.O Box 743,
- Any application sent later than the mentioned date and time will not be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; if you are not contacted within two weeks after the deadline of this advert, consider yourself unsuccessful.
- For more information kindly visit moh.go.tz