Micro Lease Officer at PASS Leasing Company Limited
- Company: PASS Leasing Company Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Reporting to: Senior Operation Officer
Location: Zonal Offices
The Micro Lease Officer will be responsible for handling Micro leasing activities at the branch level including review and or appraisal of business proposal, visiting potential Agro enterprises and Agri entrepreneur. The Micro Lease officer will be reporting to the Senior Operation Officer and will have the following tasks and responsibilities.
- Marketing the PASS Leasing Product
- Source/market/originate micro lease accounts.
- Customer Recruitment and Customer Retention through good customer care
- Analyses, evaluate and review lease applications
- Handling customer Relationships
- Attend customer who want PASS lease product through enlightening them about terms and condition of the lease
- Do Pre appraisal of lease applications and recommend to supervisor e.g., Site visits
- Suggest and participate in marketing activities in branch such as trade exhibition etc.
- Update payment summary whenever a customer makes payments and share it with finance team
- Follow up on tracking devices installed in mobile equipment’s and monitor the equipment movements on daily basis to detect any device destruction or non-updating device for immediate follow up with the service provider
- To ensure that there is an adequate and effective process that guarantees daily lease portfolio management and
- Updating Customer information’s in Navision system after receiving Equipment
- Implement/document approved lease accounts
- Ensure completeness of all required documents
- Monitor and supervise all outstanding lease facilities and ensure that lease portfolio at risk does not exceed 5%
Qualifications and Experience:
- A business development and sales with good knowledge /Experience in Tanzanian agriculture and agribusiness development, in business planning, project analysis evaluation and monitoring.
- A good academic background, minimum bachelor’s degree in agricultural field, preferably in agricultural economics, crop production, business administration or any similar qualification backed up extensive experience in business analysis.
- Knowledge in agricultural financing and experience in facilitation of lending to smallholders’ farmers.
- Adequate experience in agricultural supply chain interventions for enhancement of small/medium scale agricultural development.
- Minimum of three years working Experience in similar organization or similar functions.
Method of ApplicationPASS Leasing Company is an equal opportunity employer, and the positions are open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV and cover letter
to [email protected]. on or before 9th January 2023. Also note that, as per PASS Leasing commitment to Inclusive Green Growth (IGG) strategy to avoid printing of papers, we will only accept electronic applications and not physical applications. Only shortlisted will be contacted