MHealth Manager at Deloitte
- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Iringa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
Deloitte Tanzania has been awarded a contract to implement a Comprehensive Client-Centered Health
Program HIV/TB LOC (C3HP) in Southern regions in Tanzania. This is a five year project (November 9,
2021 to September 30, 2026) funded by the American People through USAID aiming at supporting the
Government of Tanzania’s (GOT) Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, Elderly and Children
(MOHCDGEC) and the President’s Office- Regional Administration and Local Government (PORALG) at
the central level and in target Mainland regions to deliver high quality integrated HIV and TB prevention,
care and treatment services that will improve health outcomes, particularly for youth and children. The
program intends to increase the demand for and use of quality integrated HIV and Tuberculosis services
in Iringa, Lindi, Morogoro, Mtwara, Njombe, and Ruvuma regions by improving access to quality services
in both facilities and the surrounding communities, promoting positive health seeking behaviors among
Tanzania’s population, and enhancing the overall policy environment for HIV & TB service delivery.
Deloitte is therefore seeking for experienced, self-motivated, a highly competent individual with
exemplary ethical conduct to join the C3HP program as mHealth Manager.
Accelerate implementation of the National eHealth strategy and improve the quality of mobile data
collected while maintaining the highest degree of patient-level confidentiality.
• Liaise with ICT department MOHCDGEC, participate in task forces and share lessons learned with
Government and stakeholders.
• Extend and expand the SMS Reminder system for clients on repeat appointments (ANC, FP, ART
treatment, etc.) developed for HIV by MDH to all supported facilities in the C3HP project.
• Provide CHW’s, ADDOs and their facility HCWs contact points in the scale-up districts with costeffective mobile phones and one comprehensive, customized mobile application case management
system to pilot and expedite client registration.
• Design, develop, and deliver mobile device and mobile application training and technical support to
end-users, facility technical staff, project staff, and stakeholders
• Develop and implement systems for peer-mentoring on the use of mobile device and application.
• Promote and manage the M4RH mobile FP platform in the project areas.
• Promote faster and more accurate data collection and increased access to learning platforms and
• Develop/strengthen DHIS2 mobile data collection application for CTC2, PMTCT, and HBC with built-in
data validation checks and offline mode capabilitiesfor health care workers and data clerks at facilities.
• Integrate barcode-based laboratory specimen identification methodology with the DHIS2 mobile data
• Document lessons learned from mHealth approaches in C3HP for a broad audience.
• In collaboration with regional teams-developing, implementing, andmonitoring supportive supervision
and QI initiatives for mHealth of trained facility staff, outreach teams, and community health workers.
• In collaboration with management teams, implementing training programs on m-health.
• Collaborating with QI teams of LGA staff to strengthen quality improvement systems for mHealth
• Working with MEL team to monitor and evaluate progress and impact of activities and guiding
operational research studies.
• Documenting project results and impacts in various forms, including media stories, lessons learned,
case studies, etc.
• A master’s degree in ICT or relate field
• A minimum of five years’ experience in the use of mobile technologies in the health sector (public
• Working knowledge of national mHealth policies and strategies.
• Experience in and understanding of the use of data in the health sector’s HIV and RCH/FP programs
using routine program data (MTUHA, DHIS2
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th December , 2021.