MFS Billing & RA Operational Manager at Tigo
- Company: Tigo
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
MFS Billing & RA Operational Manager
Job Country: Tanzania
To provide operational risk management support to the Mobile Financial Services Business with emphasis on ensuring end to end continuous transaction monitoring.
To ensure mobile financial services systems are audited and reviewed to help businesses identify system loopholes, bugs, system errors, transaction errors, process weaknesses analysing all elements of the transaction. To put in place systems and processes to minimize the risk of transactional and system errors and loopholes.
To provide the management risk awareness and advice on transactional/operational risks in different sectors and new businesses such us but not limited to Tigo Cash, Bill payments, Microfinance, Micro Insurance, International Remittances etc.
- Responsible for implementation and execution of local MFS Revenue Assurance (RA) policy
- Implement Revenue Risks analysis established by executing end to end review of all MFS revenue streams and non-revenue transactional streams to mitigate identified risks
- Develop a plan on executing and reporting the MFS revenue leakage and revenue value addition requirements
- Ensure compliance with regulatory risk requirements for MFS on operational/transactional risk areas
- Implement and update MFS product assurance process from time to time as agreed with MFS business for smooth execution of new or modified products
- Develop tools and methodologies to support MFS in identifying and managing revenue and transactional risks
Share best practices in risk management with all Tigo money operations
- Implement best practices in transactional risk management in the operation
- Put in place systems to monitor user profiles to identify high risk areas and associated risks including merchants, customers, employees and any associated accounts.
- Ensure a Balanced fraud prevention and customer retention
- Identify potentially fraudulent customer transactions
- Continuous transaction monitoring must be conducted independent of operations so that users cannot determine out how to ‘game’ the system.
- Review new business proposals and highlight key risks that might impact the business as well as propose solutions to mitigate these risks.
- Facilitate the New Product Development process and be involved as required from initiation through to implementation to mitigate transactional/operational risk.Understand the abilities and limitations of the proposed transaction’s operational framework and propose solutions/plans to accommodate for new businesses and activities Actively contribute to projects such the definition of new risk policies, improvement of risk approval processes and to help define risk appetite for new activities
- Responsible for timely preparation of analysis and reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis for management
- Establish MFS work plan and report structure that will track all MFS products profitability (Margin analysis).
- Support and cooperate with all audits; being internal or external with respect to task and functions responsible to MFS RA.
- Ensure all new MFS projects are compliant with control requirements
- Responsible on implementing all aspect of MFS framework on tracking and managing risks
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- More than 5 years’ experience in similar or related roles especially in IT intensive roles at managerial or supervisory level.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong Data analytics, Data science skills and fluent in SQL, Python.
- Master’s degree will be added advantage
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only Successful Candidates will be contacted”
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th March, 2022.