Merchant Payments – SME Manager at Vodacom
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania - Vodacom Jobs in Tanzania
Responsible for driving M-Pesa merchant payments ecosystem and develop cashless society through Initiatives that will grow and promote merchant payments across the small and medium size enterprises. Create and execute SME merchant payment strategy & provision of expert knowledge. Interacts with other teams within the function or work area, plans and controls resources required for delivery
• Create and execute SME merchant acquisition strategy (both online merchants and offline
• Create and execute marketing & promotion strategy to increase customer adoption
• Identify opportunities and develop new products, using data and insight to establish the consumer’s problem or unmet need
• Build SME merchant payments ecosystem and VAS services that will attract merchants and drive adoption
• Ensure delivery of all SME Merchant payment targets mainly active merchants and customers, revenue, value transactions and other payment channels targets
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Project Management – experience with management of project, teams & achieving deadlines
• Commercially astute – solid understanding of market, competitor, & business
• Strategically Oriented – solid understanding of the integrated set of products and services included within the merchant business portfolio;
• Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions, expert spread sheet skills
• Financial Management – develop and manage budgets, drive down costs wherever possible.
• Inspirational Leadership – develop and maintain great working environment throughout Merchant section
• Presentation and communication skills – superior, both written and oral. Experience in report writing expert word processor and PowerPoint skills a distinct advantage
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• 5+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or its equivalent.
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
• Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
• Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
• Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
Key performance indicators:
• Active SME Merchants Market, Value & Revenue share
• Accurate and timely delivery of the SME Merchant plans specified on the calendar
• End to end execution of SME Merchants propositions and engagement plans
• Quality of support and stakeholder alignment
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th September , 2022.