Medical Representatives x6 at Abacus Pharma (A) Limited
- Company: Abacus Pharma (A) Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
Job Vacancies: Medical Representatives (6)
About Abacus Pharma (A) Ltd
Abacus Pharma (A) Limited, a limited company duly registered under the laws of the United Republic of Tanzania, with registered offices in Dar es Salaam and branches across the country, manufactures, markets and distributes pharmaceuticals and specialized healthcare solutions across Tanzania and East Africa. At Abacus we provide a wide variety of pharmaceutical products for the local market at affordable prices and are now operational in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya and are working towards expanding to the rest of Africa to become the leading pharmaceutical distributor in Africa.
Abacus Tanzania has exciting job opportunities for suitably qualified individuals to join our Company in the positions of Medical Representatives (6).
Main purpose of the job
Medical Representative is responsible for promoting and selling the company’s products and create demand for the product to customers including but not limited to established health care centers, doctors, nurses and pharmacists. This position reports directly to the Field Supervisor.
- Ensuring given targets are met on monthly basis;
- Organizing appointments and meetings with hospital-based healthcare staff to sell and receive feedback about the products;
- Identifying and establishing new business opportunities to increase on the sales of the company;
- Demonstrating/presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists;
- Maintaining detailed records of drugs sold so that the information can be useful during business analysis;
- Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings whenever called upon;
- Reviewing sales performance of products and offering advice to management;
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly for business consumption;
- Prepare and plan for promotional materials;
- Tour plans to promote all brands as may be signed;
- Follow up with product availability in all pharmacies and hospitals in the assigned territory of doctor’s list and pharmacies;
- Conducting quarterly survey on customer services’ satisfactions for business consumption;
- Ensure completion of targets of assigned companies;
- Regular visits and making phone call to the customers to build distinctive relationships and taking new sales orders on a daily basis and following up on delivery.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Medicine, Nursing, health sciences or any other related field;
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience as a Medical Representative in the pharma industry;
- Excellent planning and organization skills, Strong communication skills both verbal and written, Leadership skills, Customer service, Sales, Administration and Interpersonal skills;
- Proven Computer skills and strong knowledge of MS Office;