Medical Officer x16 at Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute (MOI)
- Company: Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute (MOI)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
POST MEDICAL OFFICER II;, – 16 POST
EMPLOYER Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute (MOI)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2022-06-08 2022-06-21
JOB SUMMARY NA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To attend in and out patients.
· To attend emergency medical duties.
· To carry out investigations of admitted patients.
· To ensure that prescribed instructions are carried out.
· To conduct minor operations.
· To assist surgeons during operations.
· To carry out service and participating in major ward rounds.
· To supervise medical students and interns in clinical duties.
· To ensure that patients are properly prepared for surgery.
· To participate fully in morning clinical sessions, patient presentation and journal clubs.
· To participate in research activities.
· To ensure adherence to standard operating procedure and MOI business process.
· To perform any other duties related to his/her work as assigned by his/her supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Medicine or equivalent qualification from recognized institution. Must have completed One-year Internship and be registered by the Medical Council of Tanganyika
REMUNERATION PMGSS 8/1.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th June, 2022.