Medical Doctors at Tindwa Medical And Health Service
- Company: Tindwa Medical And Health Service
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mwanza Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
Tindwa medical and health service is local registered company dealing with providing Emergency Medical Services, Waste and Environmental Management, Occupation Health and safety both local and international and Medical Supplies Services.
Currently, it is looking for a position below…
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Engage in direct clinical practice as the principal component of his/her professional responsibility within the Department.
- Provide medical assessment, diagnostic determination, and clinical management necessary to ensure appropriate clinical disposition of Emergency Department patients.
- Accurate and timely completion of all clinical and professional records and documentation to assure compliance with local, state, and federal regulatory, licensure, and accreditation requirements.
- Communicate with consulting providers as necessary to facilitate necessary ongoing care and treatment of patients.
- Work to create a positive work culture within department and cross-departmental teams.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
- Medical Degree
- BLS, ACLS and ITLS training will be added advantage.
Method of ApplicationSend your CV and copy of certificates via [email protected] and a copy via [email protected]
Application Deadline: Friday 17th May 2021.