21 May 2021
Media Buyer at Kazini Kwetu
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Kazini Kwetu
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
We are seeking a highly motivated Media Buyer with 2-4 years of experience to join our team. You will work closely with cross-discipline client account teams in meeting and exceeding client goals.
- Actively manage paid social campaigns to the clients’ goals – which may vary from engagement, acquisitions, direct response, reach and frequency, etc.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions
- Communicate with clients on all elements of the campaign, including planning, performance, and project status and client goals.
- Develop and manage execution of campaign plans
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in social media and paid social media (betas, ad network updates, innovation opportunities, etc.)
- Maintain knowledge of the dynamic digital ecosystem (search, social, native, display) and how channels work together
- Assist in development of media strategy and building paid social media plans (including audience targeting and segmentation, messaging, flighting, budgeting, etc.)
- Thoroughly understand client’s business, goals and KPIs
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships through exceptional client service
- Build effective relationships with all vendors – ad networks, technology partners, etc.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in buying cross-platform paid social media ads within native platforms.
- Strong Excel and data visualization skills
- Demonstrated excellent analytical and data interpretation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, and commitment.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th May, 2021.