Mechanical Technician at S.E.C (EAST AFRICAN)
- Company: S.E.C (EAST AFRICAN)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Ref. #: SEC-HRAD115-0018TZ
S.E.C (EAST AFRICAN) COMPANY LIMITED has been registered in the United Republic of Tanzania under the Company Ordinance (CAP 212) with a certificate of incorporation number 55091 as a Limited Company. We are registered with the Contractors Registration Board (CRB) as specialist contractors in CLASS ONE for supplying, installing, testing, commissioning and provision of after sales service for elevators, escalators, walkways, automatic voltage stabilizers etc.
The Management of S.E.C (East African) Company Limited is inviting applications from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in the below position.
Post Title: Human Resource and Administrative Manager
Position: Mechanical Engineer
Number of Position (s) 1 (one) Report to Head of Engineering Department
Minimum Qualification: & Specific Knowledge:
1. Bachelor in mechanical Engineering
2. Minimum 2 years of experiences in similar field
3. Professional Mechanical Engineering Certificate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities: Mechanical Engineer Duties and Responsibilities
1. Arrange day to day activities and labour requirements
2. Supervision Lift installations works
3. Planning and prepare work plans and execution methodologies
4. Attending site meeting and technical meetings to plan for the timely delivery of projects to our client
5. Performing training and best practice for lift use and maintenance of lifts to reduce breakdown and ensure safe lift operations
Position: Mechanical Technician
Number of Position (s):
1 (one) Report to Mechanical Engineer
Minimum Qualification: & Specific Knowledge: Mechanical Technician
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or any related courses
• Minimum 2years of experience in similar field
Main Duties and Responsibilities: 1. Perform lift installation works
2. Perform daily mechanical work as per schedule arranged by engineer/ project engineer
3. perform other works assigned by supervisor
Method of ApplicationAttach detailed CV in PDF format which include e-mail and/or telephone contacts, names and addresses of three (3) referees and Academic Certificates to this email [email protected] or [email protected]
We welcome excellent candidates to join with us, we also need candidates who will work in Dodoma and Arusha region, candidates from this regional are encourage to apply.
Deadline for application is 1st August 2023 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview S.E.C (EAST AFRICAN) CO LTD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER NO CHARGES APPLY FOR THE POSITION.
All correspondences should All types of company related emails be addressed to the Managing Director. should be Cc’d to the Managing Director email address: [email protected]